Learn how you can use a mala and the benefits of counting with a mala with this how to video. While you are sitting in meditation you can use the beads to count inhale and exhale. If you become focused on a certain path then you will have mantras to recite. The benefit to counting on a mala is that you are able to gauge the time that you have been sitting in meditation. Often times our mind wanders, we get frustrated or "fidgety" and wonder "Is it over yet?" But with a mala, you know how long it takes for you to do a "full round (108)". It may take you 40 minutes to count your inhale and exhale for 108 beads.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades